Friday, January 22, 2016

My Best Little Tripod

I'll just follow up with opposites. This little guy is my traveler. I have a bunch of tripods and the two in these posts are by far my favorites.

This little guy is small, light and extends to 60" and is about 18" all tucked in. Of course, it is not as stable as my Vanguard, but duh. It's a great little traveling companion. The ball tension is controlled by a little thumb wheel on the top of the grip and it's kind of rubbery so there's no slipping. Like this little guy a lot. Definitely a recommend at 65 bucks. There are some other travel tripods I've been looking at, but they are more expensive and do I really need a new one? Nah, just want to buy stuff. Must resist!
 Manfrotto MKC3-H01 Compact Photo-Movie Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment