Friday, January 22, 2016

Quick Fujifilm XT-1 update

Okay, real quick. What don't I like...

There's a shutter delay if I'm in either magnification focus mode or in the menu or viewing pictures. I'll live with it, but I have lost a couple moments because of the delay. It varies from about 1/2 second to 2 seconds and can be annoying.

TTL off camera does not exist. I rarely use this, but when things are moving quickly, it is very convenient. I'll live with this too.

Battery life does stink a bit. I can get a few hundred shots out of the battery, but I'm spoiled with the Nikon. Again, I'll live with it. I just have to take a spare battery or two.

What I do like...

Everything else, so far!

Waiting to get the Cactus triggers and will start playing with that, but I don't see any issues with it other than losing HSS. That may be extremely inconvenient in bright settings when I need fill flash or to darken the background. We'll see... More to come!
 Fujifilm X-T1

No comments:

Post a Comment