Friday, January 22, 2016

Reflectors. Gotta Have 'Em

I've had these for about 5 years and the price has dropped since then! Granted, I don't use them a lot, but when I do, they are invaluable. Not much to say about them other than they work as advertised and for under 20 bucks, mine have paid for themselves. As I'm renewing my interest in lighting, I find that I'm using these more often and I'm thinking of getting a bigger one for full body. These are 43" and a great all around size. Superb for fill when you don't want to set up another flash. Varying the distance on the shadow side gives you great control over how much you get. I even started using mine as a backdrop for head and bust shots.

Bonus! This is a much better design than the softbox as it doesn't hit me in the groin when I fold them up!
 Neewer 43-inch / 110cm 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector with Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment