Friday, January 22, 2016

So It Had To Happen. Close Up Filters. No Go!

I sold my only true macro lens several years ago because I just didn't use it. I had gotten a wild hair and decided I wanted to experiment and got a cheapo close up filter set. Oh, boy...

I don't know that I will ever put anything in front of my lens this cheap again. I think it has ruined me for life. At under 12 bucks, I though, what the heck? Well, does anyone want to buy a cheap, used once close up filter set? The 1 and 2 were "okay", but after that, wow. And did I mention how bad they were when I stacked them? I really don't know how this got 4 stars on Amazon.

I would have been better off with one of those overpriced lens baby's that distort the crud out of anything in front of the lens. Ewww, this one is NOT recommended. You're better off buying a reverse lens adapter or maybe even some saran wrap folded around a half cup of water and duct taped to prevent leakage on your camera lens, in order to bend the light in a magnificent and magnified way!

Enough said. Just... No...

I'm going to link it, but please, don't bother...

 AGFA 4-Piece Close Up Macro Filter Kit 67mm

No comments:

Post a Comment